Here she is, in her new home and getting all the big items done. E32 brake upgrade, with new pads, rotors, and calipers. New rear rotors and pads. Stainless brake lines. New Bilstein HD shocks, and new upper strut bearings and rear shock mounts. One of the front calipers was sticking, so it was a good excuse to go ahead and fix all the brake issues. I was going to just do the calipers and turn the discs in front, but Steve Haygood's e32 brake upgrade deal was close to the cost of those parts, so I figured why not. If all goes well she should be back on the road in a week or two.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Getting down to business
Here she is, in her new home and getting all the big items done. E32 brake upgrade, with new pads, rotors, and calipers. New rear rotors and pads. Stainless brake lines. New Bilstein HD shocks, and new upper strut bearings and rear shock mounts. One of the front calipers was sticking, so it was a good excuse to go ahead and fix all the brake issues. I was going to just do the calipers and turn the discs in front, but Steve Haygood's e32 brake upgrade deal was close to the cost of those parts, so I figured why not. If all goes well she should be back on the road in a week or two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh yeah, you're having some fun!
Post a Comment